Pages

Tuesday, September 27

A Real Mommy

Pouring the milk has been something Sissy has been working on for awhile.  Understandable, considering the gallon weighs half as much as she does!  hehe  She loves it when the jug is almost empty because she can lift it herself.  Today with her little biceps shaking, she insisted on trying to pour it all by herself.  

She said, “Mamita, you say ‘when’ cuz I can’t see!”  

I stood there and tried to make my “when” sound as calm as possible while watching the white ocean slosh back and forth.

After she finished, she set the milk down on the counter with wide sparkling eyes and enthusiasm only a Sissy could show, then said, “Did I just be like a REAL mommy?

I guess when you are a chocololo (chocolate milk)-worshiping-four-year-old the “real” mommy honor of pouring milk is highly prestigious!

No comments:

Post a Comment